NGstudy™ Certified Negotiation Expert
NGstudy™ Certified Negotiation Expert (NCN-E) certification focuses on testing students on their comprehensive understanding of both single-issue and multi-issue negotiation and assesses their professional experience in negotiation. The purpose of the NGstudy Certified Negotiation Specialist exam is to confirm that you have gained a thorough understanding of all the processes of single-issue as well as multi-issue negotiation as defined in the NBOK™ Guide and have become an expert in the field of negotiation. On passing the exam, you will be accredited as "NGstudy™ Certified Negotiation Expert".
|Certification||Duration||Prerequisites||Target Audience||Cost of Exam|
|Certification: NGstudy™ Certified Negotiation Expert||Duration: None||Prerequisites: 5 years of relevant work experience||Target Audience: Individuals and organizations who have already gained significant experience in negotiation and wish to become certified experts in the field||Cost of Exam: USD 600|
- Multiple choice
- 140 questions
- No negative marks for incorrect answers
- 180-minute duration
- Proctored online exam
Individuals and organizations that who have already gained significant experience in negotiation and wish to become certified experts in the field
Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years work experience in a related field. It is preferable to complete the NGstudy™ Certified Negotiation Specialist certification and study all processes in the NBOK™ Guide before applying for the NGstudy™ Certified Negotiation Expert certification. It is also mandatory to earn 40 educational hours by attending Negotiation Expert classroom training provided by a VMEdu Authorized Training Partner (V.A.T.P.).
How to Apply
- Register for the exam by paying USD 600 on NGstudy.com (OR) Attend a classroom training provided by a VMEdu A.T.P. (View list of Partners offering NGstudy™ courses)
- Login and access the curated courses online or through the NGstudy™ mobile app using credentials provided by VMEdu or by a VMEdu A.T.P. Access the online course and read through all the important concepts covered for single-issue and multi-issue negotiation. The course includes: High quality videos, Illustrative case studies, Chapter tests, Study guides, Role plays and Glossary of important terms.
Take the exam
- Schedule the three hour proctored exam. You need to submit relevant documents (if required).
- NGstudy™ verifies the application; confirms the exam date & time.
- Take the two hour proctored exam online.
Upon successful completion of the exam get an online certificate.
- Your name will be added to the NGstudy™ Certification Registry. sample certificate
- The physical certificate will be shipped to you.
- If you are unable to pass the exam, you can schedule again by paying $50.